Demanding 3D helicopter flying, with constant, vigorous attitude and throttle changes, requires an engine with a steady, dependable fuel supply. O.S. answers the call with the 55HZ-R Heli Engine, featuring the Demand Regulator System (DRS) for instantaneous response and outstanding...Read more
Tag Archives: Engines
The DLE Twin requires less investment up front and less space to mount while giving modelers value-adding extras:Read more
- Electronic ignition system simplifies starting and maximizes performance at all throttle settings.
- Horizontally opposed cylinders deliver smooth, virtually vibration-free operation.
- Other performance features include advanced...
The Saito™ radial engine line continues to expand with the addition of the FA-200R3 3-Cylinder Radial Glow Engine: BA. An upgrade from the FA-170 R3, the FA-200R3 features 20% larger displacement and 20% more power all at a lighter weight,...Read more
21XZ-B & 21XZ-B SPEED The 21XZ-B engines represent the next level in high performance engine technology.Read more
- The 21XZ-B boasts improved fuel mileage and a long stroke for superior torque.
- A 21J2 three-needle carburetor includes a 7-mm restrictor.
- The 21XZ-B Speed has been tuned...
ENGINE TEST BY:Mike Hoffmeister Why to Buy First, the FG-20 features an all-new, purpose-built Saito pumper-type carburetor, which is much more compact than a butterfly type pumper carburetor, making the engine easier to fit into a wide variety of aircraft types. Also, with...Read more